|Eastfield House demolition – last chance to object Today (Friday 3rd July) is the final day of consultation on the current proposal by the owners to demolish Eastfield House, retaining only the...|
|Young Explorers make new friends On Sunday (28th June), 16 budding naturalists had a great time at Chalkhills, Hardwick Road, finding out about the flora and fauna that abound in...|
|New threat to Whitchurch’s only bus service Oxfordshire County Council, in its search for savings to match cuts in central government funding, is reviewing all its subsidised bus routes with...|
|Remembering Stephen Trinder As reported earlier, long term Whitchurch resident Stephen Trinder died on Sunday 14th June after a recent period in hospital. He had...|
- What else is new
- Three new councillors – Caroline Hart, Jonathan Steward and James Polansky – are expected to be co-opted at the parish council meeting on Monday 6th July.
- The parish clerk for Whitchurch, Jenny Welham, has submitted her resignation. The parish council is expected to advertise the vacancy soon.
- A memorial service for Stephen Trinder will be held in St Mary’s Church Whitchurch on Friday 14th August at 1.30 pm.
- There is a vacancy for Editor of the Whitchurch Bulletin, a role for either one person or a small team. If you are interested please contact parish council chairman Keith Brooks on 0118 984 1178.
- What's on
- Thu 9 Jul Green and Brown Bin Collection
- Thu 16 Jul HISTORY SOCIETY OUTING
- Fri 17 Jul Booking deadline for Theatre Club Trip to the Royal Albert Hall - CLASSIC CHRISTMAS CAROLS - 7.30 pm.
- Fri 17-Sun 19 July WORLDWIDE WHITCHURCH WEEKEND - a festival being held in the village of Whitchurch, Hampshire - see our news story of 26 January.
- Wed 22 Jul Theatre Club Trip - The Old Vic - HIGH SOCIETY - preceded by a visit to The Imperial War Museum.
- Message board
- "Dark red specs are still waiting to be collected. I believe someone called round to get them but..."
- "FOUND in our front garden: men's shirt and trousers, clean and in good condition."
- "Hi, does anyone have or no of any stables/grazing to rent for 2-4 well behaved ponies? Many thanks "
- "I have a 6 string (steel) acoustic guitar for sale. £20 9842224"