|Parish councillor creates a To-do list As he knocked on front doors around the village during the run-up to the recent local election, Jim Donahue asked residents to tell him their...|
|Strong objections to bridge toll increase Every seat was taken for yesterday’s Public Inquiry at the George Hotel in Pangbourne as Mike Moore BA(Hons) MRTPI CMILT MCIHT (left),...|
|Public Inquiry today on bridge tolls The independent Inspector appointed to lead the Public Inquiry, Mr M Moore, is expected to open the proceedings at 10 am today at The George...|
|Eric Hartley and the village walks – a tribute On Sunday Eric organised and led a fascinating and well attended walk (see photo gallery) but he insists that the time has come for him to retire....|
- What else is new
- After 34 years of charitable work the local Lions Club has finally closed.
- Whitchurch War Memorial scheme – visit the Old Stables on Saturday 30th May between 10 am and 1 pm. Opinions are wanted on which improvements are desirable. Have your say there, or here.
- A Parish Councillor job description has been provided to outline the requirements to potential candidates.
- There are now three vacancies for Parish Councillors in Whitchurch. To apply, contact the Parish Clerk. See also the official notice for the vacancies.
Spring Fair at the Old Stables
Eric's last walk: Beating the Bounds
Whitchurch votes 2015
Spring comes to Hardwick
An eventful Twinning visit
Whitchurch Theatre Club visits Holland
Mods scoot through village
Whitchurch gets a new noticeboard
Volunteers trim the churchyard
Jim's winning photo and two more
WoTHabs volunteers in action
Truck causes High Street chaos
New passing places in Hardwick Road
WoTHabs project starts
New Year's Day walk
Gull pauses to inspect bridge
Eastfield House - more pictures
Art & Crafts Exhibition 2014
Autumn Walk 2014
Tolhurst Squash & Pumpkin Festival
Apple Day at the Maze
World Fungus Day at Chalkhills
Bishops on the bridge
More pictures of the bridge reopening
Hundreds attend reopening of bridge
All in a day's road surfacing
Whitchurch Fete 2014
Mulberry Fayre at Hardwick
Volunteers tidy up the War Memorial
WoTHABS & PAWS Haymeadow walk
First Lattice Beam in Place on New Bridge
Return of The Lattice Beams
First Girders in Place on Bridge
Garden Walk 2014
Wildlife Explorers Day at Chalkhills
Theatre Club visits Paris
Spring Fair in Old Rectory Rooms
Theatre Club visits Malvern Spring Show
Twinning Visit - Un Grand Succès
Spring Walk in the sunshine
Volunteers meet the community
First bridge girders get on their way
Volunteers from Path Hill Outdoors
Village Green tree planting, final phase
Thames Floods Seen from Chalkhills
Thames at peak level, 9th January
Thames in flood, Tuesday 7th January
Whitchurch Primary School c1982
- What's on
- Thu 28 May PAWS AGM - Pangbourne Village Hall - 8.00 pm-9.30 pm.
- Fri 29 May Green and Brown Bin Collection
- Sat 30 May WHITCHURCH WAR MEMORIAL OPEN DAY - The Old Stables from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm.
- Mon 1 Jun PARISH COUNCIL MEETING - 7.30 pm - Whitchurch Village Hall.
- Thu 4 Jun Grey Bin Collection
- Message board
- "Anybody in Whitchurch interested in playing village Cricket please email me because YOUR CLUB..."
- "Man's watch found on village green near one of the football posts - email me if you've lost your..."
- "Thanks Jeanette - glad you liked it!"
- "I hope that the election of a new Parish Council will provide the opportunity of making a fresh..."