|Parish Council agrees to back 143 Bus A deputation from Whitchurch Hill swelled the numbers at the Whitchurch parish council meeting on Monday, wanting us to support the scheme for the...|
|Support grows for walkway through trees In October Jean Bull made a suggestion for a raised walkway through the trees to enable pedestrians to avoid the narrow footpath alongside the...|
|Skating rink draws record numbers to Christmas Market Last Sunday skating came to Whitchurch for the first time, on panels of synthetic ice forming a slippery rink. The photo shows Christy...|
|Support grows for keeping the 143 bus David Pearson, organiser of the Save Our Bus Action Group, is monitoring the returns from the campaign’s petition, both online and paper,...|
- What else is new
- Nick Brazil’s ‘Father Thames’ DVDs are flying off the shelf as Christmas gifts. He still has some left – email him here.
- Another chance to listen to a highlight of the summer - the RBB band playing at the Queen's 90th birthday event on the village green - here.
- Read about what MOWS (Make Our Whitchurch Special) is getting up to here.
- What's on
- Sat 10 Dec THE ART CAFE - The Old Rectory Stables - 10.00 am-12.30 pm - in aid of Air Ambulance.
- Tue 13 Dec COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNING - The Old Stables - 10.30 am-Midday
- Thu 15 Dec Grey Bin Collection
- Thu 15 Dec KNIT & STITCH - The Old Stables - 1.00 pm-3.00 pm and 7.00 pm-9.00 pm.
- Sat 17 Dec THE ART CAFE - The Old Rectory Stables - 10.00 am-12.30 pm - in aid of Air Ambulance.
- Message board
- "Hi Is there a public adult swimming pool near the village for lane swimming? All the ones I..."
- "I think Jean Bull's suggestion for a walkway through the trees is excellent. Not only will it..."
- "Here's another piece of pre-loved furniture looking for a new home! We are clearing out a pine..."
- "Storage 'drawer' needs new home. single large drawer - originally base of an old fashioned..."