|Residents asked to object again on Eastfield House A leaflet has been distributed to houses in the village encouraging residents to submit comments by 27th January to the Inspector who is hearing...|
|Update on parish council plans The new parish council has been discussing a wide range of issues, some old and some new. Results of the online survey on use of the Village...|
|Village Green 'no charge' policy agreed At the Parish Council meeting on 4th January, Jim Donahue, chairman of the Village Green Working Group, revealed the results of the recent online...|
|Whitchurch will bloom in the spring (UPDATED) In recent days hundreds of bulbs have been planted in the grassy verges of the High Street, at about eight locations from the toll bridge up to...|
- What else is new
- A defibrillator in the old phone box?? See Parish Council/Other Village Topics.
- Network Rail apologises for ugly gantries, according to BBC News report.
- Vandals damage Manor Road sign but a volunteer restores it - pictures here.
- Whitchurch once provided homes for 48 refugee families. Anna was there - scroll down to the foot of the About the Village page to read her story.
- What's on
- Sat 6 Feb THE ART CAFE - The Old Stables - 10.00 am-12.30 pm.
- Tue 9 Feb COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNING - The Old Stables - 10.30 am till noon.
- Thu 11 Feb Grey Bin Collection
- Thu 11 Feb Theatre Club trip - DEATHTRAP - Salisbury Playhouse - 2.15 pm - Coach departs Pangbourne 9.00 am.
- Sat 13 Feb THE ART CAFE - The Old Stables - 10.00 am-12.30 pm.
- Message board
- "We may have vacancies coming up for Toll Collectors, with hours by agreement. If you're local..."
- "Two more tickets for Deathtrap at the Salisbury Playhouse on Thursday, 11th February. Coach..."
- "I understand they have a new menu too, including a senior citizens' lunchtime menu"
- "Have you lost something in the Manor Road area this afternoon, between 1.30pm and 2.45pm?..."