|Steady flow of voters making their historic mark (Updated) The polling station in the village hall opened for the referendum at 7 am this morning and by 11 am around 200 voters had already given their...|
|Village residents enjoy rare visit to lock, island and weir Ian Bruce, organiser of the Whitchurch Society’s annual Gardens Walk, says that he had become concerned that not enough residents were...|
|Developer will not be allowed to build two houses What is left of the house known as “The Haven” in Eastfield Lane has been an eyesore complained about by residents since late March,...|
|Queen’s birthday tea brings the village together Saturday afternoon tea on the village green to celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday was a special occasion for the community and was attended...|
- What else is new
- Dismayed by the Brexit vote? - 2.5 million have signed a petition.
- The Police and Crime Commissioner for the Thames Valley, Anthony Stansfeld, would like to know your views by means of this 10-minute survey.
- Minutes of the June meeting of the Parish Council are available. Also minutes of the annual Parish Assembly in May. Links are on the Parish Council page.
- The Parish Council's financial accounts for 2015/16 are now available for inspection - links are on the Parish Council page.
- The Roy Bailey Big Band played at the party on the village green on Saturday. Hear them again on this video.
- Compare before and after photos of WoTHabs' Hardwick Road verge restoration.
- What's on
- Tue 28 Jun COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNING - The Old Stables - 10.30 am till noon.
- Thu 30 Jun Grey Bin Collection
- Sat 2 Jul MAZE WORKING PARTY - 10.00 am.
- Sat 2 Jul THE ART CAFE - The Old Stables - 10.00 am-12.30 pm.
- Tue 5 Jul COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNING - The Old Stables - 10.30 am till noon.
- Message board
- "FOR SALE - £50 The Australian Barbecue Company triple burner (gas) flat top barbecue in good..."
- "Why has the play park in Manor Road only been partly mowed?"
- "Is anyone else getting annoyed by the cars driving through the narrows continually beeping their..."
- "We have a vacancy for a part-time salaried live out housekeeper / cleaner 15 hours per week...."