|Burglary at the Co-op in Woodcote Thames Valley Police are appealing for witnesses after a burglary yesterday at the Co-op shop in Woodcote. They have issued this...|
|Invitation to the Worldwide Whitchurch Weekend In mid-July this year a unique festival is being held in the village of Whitchurch, Hampshire. People from all the Whitchurches in the UK...|
|Celebrating 17 years of Village Hall management January 1st signalled the start of a new life for Eddie and Joyce Pilcher. Family and friends celebrated Joyce's birthday and their...|
|Oxfordshire closes mud bath of a public lane The track known as Town Lane, linking Path Hill with Whitchurch Hill, has been closed after heavy logging vehicles created deep flooded ruts,...|
- What else is new
- Pangbourne's HSBC bank is closing in April - will an ATM remain? News article here.
- Fire at the SODC offices: here is an update on the efforts being made to recover from the fire.
- What goes on at Hardwick? - Sir Julian Rose explains to Debbie McGee on BBC Radio Berkshire. Start at 01.35.
- Mark Bell reports that 60% of Whitchurch households have now signed up for Smartwater. Have you? Send your name, address and phone number to this address.
New Year's Day walk
Gull pauses to inspect bridge
Eastfield House - more pictures
Art & Crafts Exhibition 2014
Autumn Walk 2014
Tolhurst Squash & Pumpkin Festival
Apple Day at the Maze
World Fungus Day at Chalkhills
Bishops on the bridge
More pictures of the bridge reopening
Hundreds attend reopening of bridge
All in a day's road surfacing
Whitchurch Fete 2014
Mulberry Fayre at Hardwick
Volunteers tidy up the War Memorial
WoTHABS & PAWS Haymeadow walk
First Lattice Beam in Place on New Bridge
Return of The Lattice Beams
First Girders in Place on Bridge
Garden Walk 2014
Wildlife Explorers Day at Chalkhills
Theatre Club visits Paris
Spring Fair in Old Rectory Rooms
Theatre Club visits Malvern Spring Show
Twinning Visit - Un Grand Succès
Spring Walk in the sunshine
Volunteers meet the community
First bridge girders get on their way
Volunteers from Path Hill Outdoors
Village Green tree planting, final phase
Thames Floods Seen from Chalkhills
Thames at peak level, 9th January
Thames in flood, Tuesday 7th January
Removing Lattice Girders on Tollbridge
Whitchurch Tollbridge Removing Cross Beams
Bridge Club Christmas Lunch
Bridge makes progress, gradually
Early morning on the Thames
Remembrance Sunday 2013
Squash & Pumpkin Festival at Hardwick
Maze Reopening and Apple Day
National Fungus Day at Chalkhills Farm
Replacing & Adding Maze Bricks
Walking With Romans
The Day the Bridge Closed
Another Juggernaut, another Jam
John Howell MP at Coffee Morning
Whitchurch Primary School c1982
- What's on
- Thu 29 Jan Grey Bin Collection
- Tue 3 Feb COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNING - 10.30-12 noon - the Old Stables - a warm welcome to all.
- Thu 5 Feb Green and Brown Bin Collection
- Tue 10 Feb COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNING - 10.30-12 noon - the Old Stables - a warm welcome to all.
- Fri 13 Feb TWINNING ASSOCIATION Annual General Meeting in the Old Rectory Stables at 7.30 pm
- Message board
- "For Sale: New built in electric oven and gas hob. No box for oven as we were going to fit it,..."
- "Does anyone know a good plumber they can recommend? I need to replace bath and basin taps. The..."
- "We have two spare tickets for the musical Barnum at the Mayflower Theatre, Southampton on..."
- "Typo in above reply...auto fill working overtime again! I meant 'I only spotted...' not 'nay..."