|Inspector approves new bridge toll (updated) The Department of Transport has approved the application made by the Bridge Company last November for a 60p toll, a 50% increase on the...|
|New classroom delivered ...(information added)... Whitchurch Primary School’s new classroom was delivered and installed in the school grounds yesterday. Gavin...|
|Planners turn down Eastfield House demolition South Oxfordshire District Council has refused permission for Eastfield House care home to be demolished, even if the front façade is...|
|Driver charged after Hardwick Road accident (updated) Thames Valley Police have confirmed that the driver who lost control of his pick-up van and crashed in Hardwick Road on the evening of...|
- What else is new
- Path Hill Outdoors has won two awards for its educational work with disengaged or challenging children. Article here.
- Jim Donahue's new photo book features a year in the life of Henley. An article about it appeared this week in the Henley Standard.
- The parish council is advertising for an experienced parish clerk, to replace Jenny Welham who resigned last month. The notice can be seen here.
- The Village Fete is on Saturday 29th August. See the poster in What’s On or on the Facebook page.
- What's on
- Sat 1 Aug MAZE WORKING PARTY - 10.00 am.
- Sun 2 Aug Tollhurst Organic MULBERRY ARTS FAYRE - 12 noon-5.00 pm at the Walled Garden, Hardwick - Entry £3.50/person.
- Thu 6 Aug HANDICRAFT AFTERNOON in the Old Stables from 2.00 pm-4.00 pm.
- Sat 8 Aug NSPCC CHARITY EVENT - Pangbourne Village Hall - 7.30 pm.
- Mon 10 Aug PARISH COUNCIL MEETING - 7.30 pm - Whitchurch Village Hall.
- Message board
- "We are currently recruiting for a local owner driver for the delivery of school meals in..."
- "I'm after a painter / decorator to paint window frames (exterior) and not afraid of heights..."
- "Following on from johns request for issues there needs to be some form of residents parking..."
- "In response to Jonathan Steward's email. It is high time that the drains in the High street are..."