|Bridge Company to improve pedestrian crossing The Bridge Company has agreed to replace the present speed bump near the toll booth by a flat platform at the same level as the kerbs. This will...|
|Car loses its wheels overnight Whitchurch resident Martin Hardcastle walked down this morning from his house in Hillside to where his 1990 VW Golf GT car was parked on Hardwick...|
|The 143 bus is saved until April (Updated, 28 May) Faced with the imminent disappearance of Whitchurch’s only bus service, the Parish Council held an emergency meeting last Monday (16th May)...|
|'The Cut' footpath will soon be resurfaced The asphalted footpath connecting Eastfield Lane with Swanston Field, usually known as The Cut, is finally to be resurfaced almost a quarter of a...|
- What else is new
- Compare before and after photos of WoTHabs' Hardwick Road verge restoration.
- The footpath connecting Swanston Field with Eastfield Lane, known as The Cut, will be closed for resurfacing on Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd June.
- Minutes of the 3rd May parish council meeting and of the extra meeting held on 16th May have been added to the PC page.
- The Queen’s 90th birthday tea will be on the Village Green on Sat 11th June. If you can help in any way, please contact coordinator Felipa House, our Parish Clerk.
- What's on
- Thu 2 Jun HANDICRAFT AFTERNOON - The Old Stables - 2.00 pm-4.00 pm.
- Thu 2 Jun LANGTREE HOLIDAY CLUB - 10.00 am-3.30 pm - Woodcote Village Hall - for children between 7 and 11 years.
- Thu 2 Jun PAWS AGM - Old Stables - 8.00 pm.
- Fri 3 June Theatre Club trip to SISSINGHURST CASTLE.
- Fri 3 Jun Grey Bin Collection
- Message board
- "Whitchurch on Thames Cricket team is looking for players so if you want to get your husband or..."
- "There are a few spare seats on the coach going to Sissinghurst Castle in Kent this Friday 3rd..."
- "Apple mobile phone found on Goring Heath Road 28/05/16 at 5:30. Unfortunately it looks like its..."
- "The bench repair in Manor Road is excellent. Well done Pete. Thank you"